Booking Period: Now until 1 Feb 2020
Sailing Dates: 15, 22, 29 Dec 2019 | 5, 12, 19, 26 Jan | 2 Feb 2020
- This offer applies to Explorer Dream's 7N sailings from Auckland, New Zealand, exclusive to Australia / New Zealand passport holders, foreign passport holders to share a cabin with the Australia /New Zealand passport holders, and foreigners with proof of residency in Australia / New Zealand.
- For sailings on 15 Dec 2019 | 5, 12, 19, 26 Jan | 2 Feb 2020:
- The 1st and 2nd guests are each charged at the following base fares: AUD 816 / NZD 799 for Interior Staterooms (ISS) | AUD 918 / NZD 899 for Oceanview Staterooms (OSS) | AUD 1,021 / NZD 999 for Balcony Staterooms (BSS) | AUD 2,629 / NZD 2,575 for Palace Suites (DPS) | AUD 2,719 / NZD 2,662 for Palace Deluxe Suites (DDS)
- For sailings on 22 & 29 Dec 2019:
- The 1st and 2nd guests are each charged at the following base fares: AUD 1,223 / NZD 1,199 for Interior Staterooms (ISS) | AUD 1,694 / NZD 1,659 for Oceanview Staterooms (OSS) | AUD 1,848 / NZD 1,810 for Balcony Staterooms (BSS) | AUD 3,945 / NZD 3,864 for Palace Suites (DPS) | AUD 4,078 / NZD 3,994 for Palace Deluxe Suites (DDS)
- Single occupancy pays 150% of promotional twin-share fare.
- 3rd and 4th guests are charged at 50% of promotional twin-share fare.
- Infant rate is charged 25% of promotional twin-share fare upon 2 paying guests sharing the same cabin.
- Offer applies to Interior Stateroom to Palace Deluxe Suite (ISS-DDS) cabin categories only.
- Dream Palace Privileges apply.
Cabins are limited for this promotional fare. When cabins are sold out, the next available fare will be shown on Step 2 of the booking process.
- All prices include port charges and taxes, but do not include gratuities, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests’ stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities, however, can be prepaid. You can include gratuities in your online booking. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time. Click here for more information about gratuities.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without further notice.
- All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions related to reservation.
- This offer cannot be backdated nor used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.
- All other terms and conditions stipulated by Dream Cruises apply.
For visa requirements, please check the Visa Information on our Pre-Boarding page. Note that such guidelines are for reference purpose only, as respective countries may change visa requirements at any time. Guests must identify and obtain all required travel documents before departure. For Japan ports of call, please prepare photocopy of passport (bio data page) in A4 paper size for landing.