Booking Period: Now until 31 Dec 2019
- 21N Cruise from Sydney to Hong Kong on 1 Mar 2020
- 14N Cruise from Sydney to Singapore on 1 Mar 2020
- 7N Cruise from Singapore to Hong Kong on 15 Mar 20200
- The 1st and 2nd guests per cabin are charged at:
- 50% off base fare on the 21N sailing from Sydney to Hong Kong on 1 Mar 2020
- 50% off base fare on the 14N sailing from Sydney to Singapore on 1 Mar 2020
- 40% off base fare on the 7N sailing from Singapore to Hong Kong on 15 Mar 2020
- 3rd and 4th guests are charged at 50% of promotional twin-share fare.
- Infant rate is 25% of 1st guest's fare upon 2 paying guests sharing the cabin.
- Single occupancy pays 150% of promotional twin-share fare.
- Offer applies to all cabin categories.
- Cabins are limited for this promotional fare. When cabins are sold out, the next available fare will be shown on Step 2 of the booking process.
- All prices include port charges and taxes, but do not include gratuities, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests’ stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities, however, can be prepaid. You can include gratuities in your online booking. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time. Click here for more information about gratuities.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without further notice.
- All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions related to reservation.
- This offer cannot be backdated nor used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.
- All other terms and conditions stipulated by Dream Cruises apply.
For visa requirements, please check the Visa Information on our Pre-Boarding page. Note that such guidelines are for reference purpose only, as respective countries may change visa requirements at any time. Guests must identify and obtain all required travel documents before departure. For Japan ports of call, please prepare photocopy of passport (bio data page) in A4 paper size for landing.