Terms & Conditions
Booking Period: Now until 29 Mar 2019
Sailing Period: Now until 27 Mar 2020
- This offer applies to World Dream’s 2-night (Friday) sailings.
- The 1st and 2nd guests per cabin charged at the following rates based on cabin category: Full World Dream Summer Cruise Fare for Palace Penthouse and Palace Villa (DPP-DPV) | 25% off World Dream Summer Cruise Fare for Interior Stateroom to Palace Deluxe Suite (ISS-DDS)
- The 3rd and 4th guests per cabin charged at the following rates based on cabin category: 50% off 1st guest's promo fare for Palace Suite to Palace Villa (DPS-DPV) | 3rd guest at free base fare and 4th guest at 50% off 1st guest's promo fare for Interior to Balcony Deluxe Staterooms (ISS-BDS).
- Infant rate charged as follows, upon 2 paying guests: 25% of 1st guest's promo fare for Palace Suite to Palace Villa | Free base fare as 3rd guest or 25% of 1st guest's promo fare as 4th guest for Interior to Balcony Deluxe Staterooms (ISS-BDS).
- Single occupancy pay 150% of Promotional Twin-Share Rate.
- Offer applies to all cabin categories.
- All prices include port charges and taxes, but do not include gratuities, optional land tours, insurance, transport, visa charges and any other incidental charges.
- Cruise fares and currencies may vary depending on the country of residence of the passenger.
- Dream Cruises charges a per person gratuity as part of our cruise offering. The gratuity will be charged onboard to our guests’ stateroom folio at the end of the cruise when the guest settles their onboard expenses. Gratuities, however, can be prepaid. You can include gratuities in your online booking. Gratuities charge policy is subject to change at any time. Click here for more information about gratuities.
- Booking is subject to cabin availability and capacity controlled.
- Dream Cruises reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion at any time without further notice.
- All final prices are to be confirmed upon booking. Please refer to the relevant terms and conditions related to reservation.
- Special visa requirements such as:
- Travel Document requirements (applicable to 2-Night Weekend Cruise departing from Guangzhou (Nansha)):
- PRC residents: Suitable and Valid Hong Kong Travel Permit
- HK & Macau Residents: Home Entry Card and ID Card
- Residents from regions other than PRC, HK or Macau: Valid passport, and visit visa/ entry permit to Visit Hong Kong (if applicable), and China entry permit (if applicable)
- For Travel Document requirements of other itineraries, click here.
- This offer cannot be backdated nor used in conjunction with any other promotional offers.
- Should any dispute arise, the decision of Dream Cruises shall be final.
- All other terms and conditions stipulated by Dream Cruises apply.